Place of work: Poznań
If you have at least 2 years of experience as a front-end developer - join us!
Good communication, being a Team Player, professionalism and focusing on the Client are the values we seek and use in everyday work. If this is something you value as well, apply!
Among your responsibilities you'll find:
- turning designs (PSD / XD) into codeli
- linking front-end with CMSli
- cooperation with Project Managers, designers and back-end developers
- exchanging knowledge with other front-end developers
We'll gladly invite you for an interview, if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience at a similar position, including e-commerce projectcs
- have experience with CMS of your choice (Kentico, Umbraco, Wordpress)
- know how to work with Adobe XD / Photoshop (slicing and exporting the designs for websites)
- have worked with software for tracking changes (Git)
- know English at a B1/B2 level (no certificate needed, we just want you to understand technical specifications)
- communicate efficiently and know how to work in a team
- constantly expand your skills
- can solve problems on your own.
We welcome additional skills:
- an ability to write an understandable and easy-to-read code and technical documentation
- knowledge of the basics of ASP.NET, C# and SQL
We can offer you:
- a desk in our office in Poznań (Sołacz) with a pretty view of the park or remote work (in part)
- elastic working hours
- 26 days off work + state mandated free days
- B2B cooperation and a salary of 6000-10000 PLN net + VAT
- English classes
- team-building events
- a budget for training your skills.
Send us your CV with a consent to processing of your personal data