Lead Project Manager
Place of work: Poznań
If you have at least 4 years of experience in managing projects and would like to join our team, take a look at our offer.
Good communication, being a team player, professionalism, customer orientation and focus on development are among the values we look for and use during everyday work. If this is something you believe in and can also manage, motivate and support your team, apply!
Among your duties you’ll find:
- supporting our PM team with everyday projects,
- creating a plan of development and growth for both the department and individual team members,
- managing the portfolio of projects in accordance with priorities (making sure they are delivered on time and within budget and timeframe),measuring performance and quality in projects by means of previously established systems, tools and techniques,
- reporting current results to an immediate supervisor (CEO).
- simultaneous management of up to 3 projects, depending on their scope,
- managing relations with clients and team members,
- risk management of the projects and changes to schedule and budget,
- constructing a detailed project plans for further progress check,
- creating and maintaining a complete, detailed project documentation (you’ll learn this at work).
We’ll gladly invite you for an interview, if you:
- have at least 4 years of experience in managing software/web development projects,
- have excellent communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills,
can efficiently manage a team,
- use Agile and Waterfall methodology,
- know risk management,
- can easily use project managing tools,
- know English at a B2/C1 level (no certificates needed),
- know Kenico, Umbraco, WP CMS (welcome).
We can offer:
- a desk in our office in Poznań (Sołacz) with a beautiful view of a park or a partial remote work option,
- elastic work hours,
- 26 days of paid vacation plus public holidays,
- B2B cooperation and salary in the range of 8 000-13 000 PLN + VAT,
- English classes,
- training budget,
- a possibility to be promoted to COO.